When I was in college, the idea of being a dentist and providing an important service for people while working with my hands seemed like a good idea at the time, and as it turns out, it was! Being a pediatric dentist was just a natural and perfect fit. I love working with kids and enjoy the challenge of helping them through the sometimes “scary” stuff we do, making it understandable and fun. I cannot put into words how rewarding it is to watch and participate in the growth and development of my patients from their first visits until they are young adults. Making kids happy with their smiles has been my life's work, a decision I have never regretted, and one that I still love. You can find out more about me by visiting me on Google+.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology – State University of New York at Albany
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Case Western Reserve University
- Pediatric Dental Specialty Certificate – University of Rochester Eastman Institute for Oral Health
I feel I must always fully participate in learning new ideas and trends, and I continue to update my knowledge in order to serve my patients to the best of my abilities. I am proud of my commitment to continuing education, which has allowed me to deliver the most optimal treatment to my patients. Additionally, I am proud of my team members, who embrace the desire to provide the best care and routinely advance their knowledge.
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- New Jersey Association of Pediatric Dentists
- Union County Dental Association
Honors and Awards
- The Society of Dentistry for Children's Award, Case Western Reserve University, Outstanding Graduates for Pediatric Dentistry
- America's Top Dentists, Consumers Research Council of America, 2008-2017
- New Jersey’s Favorite Kids' Docs, New Jersey Family Magazine, 2009-2017
- New Jersey’s Top Dentists, Dentists.com, 2011-2017
Outside the Office
I grew up in Queens, NY, and currently live in New Jersey with my wonderful family. I have been married to my wife, Rochelle, since my first year of dental school. We have two children, a daughter named Johanna and a son, Alex, who is married to Allison. Aside from spending time with my family, friends, and dogs named Charlee and Lucy, I enjoy cooking, playing golf, and following the Yankees and Giants.